OneNote Q & A
Q: So what is OneNote then?
A: OneNote is designed as a digital replacement for a paper notebook
Q: Sounds a bit basic...
A: It's really not, you can:
- Edit and sync your notes between a PC/Laptop, Tablet or Mobile Phone
- Create and format your notes as you would any office document
- You can use various input methods, such as keyboard, touch and digital ink
- You can add photos, voice recordings and videos to your notes
- You can also add documents
- You can create check lists and to-do lists
- Share your notes with colleagues and allow them to add to your notes
- Create a website from your notes - Great for creating online, easy to navigate revision notes for students
Q: So I can only use this on Windows right?
A: Nope! There are apps for Android, Mac and iOS. You sign into the apps with your school account and your notes will sync to your device!